with our products
Ordering Industrologic Products
Stock Products and Custom Order Products:
Industrologic Stock Products are nearly always in stock in quantities that allow
immediate shipment. If you have questions about delivery on larger quantities,
or about availability and delivery on our Custom Order products, please contact us.
Ordering by phone:
Call (800) 435-1975 or (636) 723-4000 during our normal business hours of 9AM to 5PM Central
Time. Please refer to our Order Form and the
prices listed on our Products page while ordering.
Or you may FAX your completed order form to (636) 724-2288.
Ordering by email or mail:
To order Stock Products by email or mail, please save or print the
Order Form, fill in the appropriate areas,
and send it to us with your order. Please contact us about product
availability and delivery before ordering Custom Order products.
Purchase orders are accepted from companies with prior approval of a Net 15 account.
Please complete this Net 15 application form and send it to
us if you would like to establish an account.
Our preferred shipping company is UPS. To determine how long it will take
to receive your shipment you can use the
UPS Ground Time-in-Transit Map.
Enter the zip code 63301 and the option "Shipped from this ZIP code".
(We can ship FedEx Express but we do not ship FedEx Ground.)
International Orders: (Shipments outside the United States):
- Payment by credit card is normally required. In some cases payment can be made by
electronic funds transfer in advance of shipment. Customer pays for all transfer fees.
Industrologic reserves the right to evaluate this payment method on a case by case basis.
- We can ship using your FedEx or UPS account number if it is billable in the USA.
Shipping charges, tariffs, and any value added taxes (VAT) will be billed to this account number.
- In many cases we will be willing to ship via UPS and add the shipping charges to your order.
Industrologic reserves the right to evaluate this method of shipment on a case by case basis.
We will not know the exact shipping costs until after we make the shipment.
You can use the Calculate Time and Cost function on the UPS web site to estimate this cost. (Use City: Saint Charles, Zip Code: 63301)
- You can arrange for your shipping company to pick up your shipment from our facility.
DHL and TNT can do this if you have an account with them.
- We can often ship your order to an agent of your choice in the US. Your agent would be responsible
for shipping outside the US, and shipping costs from Industrologic to your agent would be minimal.
- We will not make any shipments via the government operated postal service of any country.
- Customer is responsible for all taxes, fees, duties, and tariffs.
Industrologic accepts VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards.